Política de privacidad
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
ALIAGA LEGAL SL is the DATA CONTROLLER for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned operations for processing are as follows:
1. Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows for commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have entered into a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
2. Conducting market research and statistical analysis.
3. Processing orders, requests, responding to inquiries, or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available on the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
4. Sending the online newsletter about updates, offers, and promotions in our activity.
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
1. With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and newsletters.
2. For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: conducting market research, statistical analysis, etc., and processing orders, requests, etc., at the request of the USER.
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing or as long as legal regulations dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen unless it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed confidentiality and data processing agreements required by current privacy regulations.
The rights that the USER is entitled to are:
1. Right to withdraw consent at any time.
2. Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of their data, and the right to restrict or object to their processing.
3. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Aliaga Legal SL
Arenal Shopping Center, Avda. del Pla. 126, 2nd floor, 12 Javea 03730 Alicante
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend to their request, by the provider, and the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to their needs.
In accordance with the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility and, manifestly, with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information to enable them to exercise these rights.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through Aliaga Legal SL. Arenal Shopping Center, Avda. del Pla. 126, 2nd floor, 12 Javea 03730 Alicante